Monday, April 11, 2011

From Boutique to boutique!

Dear Reader,

I have found one of the nicest hand-made outlets in s-e Queensland, The Collective Store of bayside Wynnum, and wimcee is now in store with the lovely Leonie, the owner and manager of the collective. Thanks also to the BrisStylers for the tip via their blog a few weeks ago. 



I got lost (nothing new there) on my way to deliver my little load of stock this morning and ended up driving in north from Manly along the esplanade, with the sun playing on the bay and boats bobbing in their moorings - so contageously contented.  Love it! Always want to move to be by the water when I see it like that, not mad school holiday coastal resort living, but sleepy sea-side village-like. 



If you are over that way, Reader, drop by and visit because Leonie really has been very selective about what she has - wonderful hand-made craft, and a huge range of different genres and forms, all screaming care and quality.


My next market will be the launch city market at Bleeding Heart early in May, but more of that in another post. Have a wonderful week!


1 comment:

  1. you've inspired me Steph for a jaunt to The Collective. Looking forward to cheering everyone on at Bleeding Heart too xxh

    ReplyDelete