Monday, February 28, 2011

Tuesday twitters

Waltzing on to Mathilda's. I'm leaving the fabric collage to one side for a little while...would love to explore that more soon...and focusing now on Mathilda's Market, first round, Brisbane, Saturday 12th March at Eagle Farm Racecourse.

This is the first Mathilda's I've done for a while so can't wait! Plenty of new kiddie couture to present, all in the wimcee boho-chic style, with heaps of colour for Autumn, but some new styles like embellished and appliqued stretch tops with long sleeves, as well as the usual quilted jackets, skirts and trousers. Knitted goods too...just a little cooler weather would be conducive to more enthusiasm for working with wool!


Two new skirts with ruffles.

New camera is teaching me how it works too, added bonus...still early days! 

Have a great week.


2 comments:

  1. I love the way you combine colour, pattern and texture, Steph, it's wild but it makes sense. Have fun at Matilda's, I hope I can make it there to do a little shopping and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank-you kindly! I am having a lot of fun at the moment I must admit, and I love it when I'm looking for just another touch and then there's the perfect bit of braid or ribbon or fabric calling out to me from The Stash. Get into a bit of a zone and nothing else matters, certainly not mundane things like dinner or hanging out washing! Maybe a chicken and egg thing - who wants to hang out washing?

    ReplyDelete