Friday, August 12, 2011

Already August!

August is my favourite month - my birthday and the Brisbane ekka have always coincided, plus spring tends to be creeping in, in a glorious, sunshine-packed, blue skies-abounding, Brisbane way. With family members arriving for a visit from London, all these said August attributes have come together with interest and I am feeling very blessed!



Wimcee was at St Mary's "Heavenly Harvest Market" last Saturday, tomorrow (Sunday 14/8) I'll be back at Boutique Markets at Hamilton's Portside, and next Friday night (19/8)  I head into the CBD for BrisStyle twilight market in King George Square.




Lots of spring lovlies - little dresses, new skirts, over-the-top aprons, statement piece cushions. Come and visit me, be-friend wimcee whim's on facebook too, and very soon my web site will be up, up and away!

No comments:

Post a Comment